The Crafton Hills Aquatics Center features a 50 meter by 25 yard Olympic Swimming Pool kept at 80 degrees year round. The pool is 7 feet deep from end to end, there is no shallow water anywhere in the pool. It can be configured to accommodate long course and short course training (not at the same time). The pool totals 19 short course lanes and 8 long course lanes.
The Aquatics Center is located on the north/east side of campus just below parking lot J.
Community Lap Swim Hours
Fall Hours (August 14-December 21, 2023):
- M/W 9:30am-3pm
- T/TH 9:30am-4pm
- F 9am-1pm
CHC Water Polo Home Games (early closures, subject to change without notice)
- Wednesday, September 6 close at 11:30am
- Wednesday, September 27, close at 11:30am
- Wednesday, October 4, close at 11:30am
- Thursday, October 5, open from 1:30-4pm only
- Friday, October 6 CLOSED
- Friday, October 13 CLOSED
- Wednesday, October 18 close at 11:30am
General Fall Lane Availability (subject to change without notice)
- 9:30-3pm 10 lanes
- 9:30am-12pm 13 lanes, mostly south, water polo side
- 12-4pm 13 lanes
- 9am-1pm 10 lanes
- Monday, September 4, Labor Day
- Friday, November 10, Veteran's Day
- Thursday, November 23, Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, November 24, Thanksgiving Break
- Friday, December 22-Monday, January 1, 2024, Winter Break
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Swim Passes
$5 day pass; $20 for 6 swim punch card,
Best Value of $25 for a month of unlimited swims.
Students who participate in the recreation fee are welcome to swim at no additional charge. The rec fee is an optional $8 fee paid per semester at registration which allows student access to the fitness center and pool for the semester during designated hours.
Staff Swim/Fitness Center Passes
- $40 per semester (fall/spring)
- $20 summer semester
- Contact email@example.com to sign up.